The laboratory of technical diagnostics, non-destructive and destructive testing, LLC “Service Invest” is a center for the study of materials, especially metals and alloys, by destructive and non-destructive testing methods. The laboratory has a staff of certified specialists in the VIC and UZK. All laboratory equipment is certified and has certificates of calibration and calibration.
For non-destructive testing, the following types are used (methods)
- Acoustic method, represented by ultrasonic flaw detection and thickness measurement.
- Visual and measurement method.
- The method of control penetrating substances capillary.
- Eddy current and fluxgate control.
- Chemical analysis of metals and alloys.
Laboratory TD, N and RK is equipped with the following modern non-destructive testing instruments
- Ultrasonic flaw detectors “EPOCH LT” – for quality control of the main material and welded joints.
- Ultrasonic thickness gauges А1209 – for thickness measurements of metals and alloys.
- Digital video and photo equipment – for fixing the results of control.
- Coating thickness gauge Elcometer – for measuring the thickness of coatings on ferromagnetic and non-magnetic substrates.
Flaw detectors VD-70, F-205.30A – to detect surface defects.
- Optical emission spectrometer “FOUNDRY-MASTER”, “PMI-Master PRO” and X-MET 7500 portable X-ray fluorescence analyzer – for chemical analysis of materials.
The laboratory of non-destructive testing provides a range of work
- On non-destructive testing in the implementation of industrial safety expertise
- Diagnostics and certification of technical devices and industrial equipment of hazardous production facilities
- Non-destructive testing of base metal, welded joints of components and equipment parts.
The list of objects of control, to which experts of non-destructive testing are certified
Gas and oil industry equipment:
well drilling equipment
well operation equipment
well development and repair equipment
Explosion-hazard and chemically hazardous equipment:
equipment of chemical, petrochemical and oil refining industries operating under pressure up to 16 MPa
Objects of boiler supervision:
steam and hot water boilers
vessels operating under pressure above 0.07 MPa
steam and hot water pipelines with a working steam pressure of more than 0.07 MPa and a water temperature of more than 115 ° C.
In the laboratory of TD, H and RK, the following destructive types of material control can be performed
Determination of mechanical properties.
Investigation of microstructure.